9 Parkview Village
Big Rapids, MI 49307
Email: Email us
Providing Income-Based Affordable Housing
The Big Rapids Housing Commission is proud to serve the Big Rapids community with a variety of programs.
Affordable Rental Opportunities Include:
- 131 units of family housing at Parkview and Evergreen Village.
- 156 units of senior/handicapped/disabled housing at Parkview South and North.
- 47 units of senior housing at the Nisbett-Fairman Residences
- 19 units of barrier free housing at Water Tower Place Apartments.
- 24 units of affordable housing at Meadow Park Apartments
All of the apartments at Parkview and Evergreen Village have recently undergone several renovations to make them more energy efficient. These improvements include new doors, windows, lighting, furnaces, boilers and hot water heaters.
In addition to providing affordable housing, the Housing Commission also operates a Homeownership Program through which we acquire properties for rehabilitation. These properties are then sold to income-qualified homebuyers at affordable prices.
As you continue on this website, you will find information regarding our housing programs. Feel free to contact our office if you have additional questions.
THE BIG RAPIDS HOUSING COMMISSION CONTINUALLY STRIVES TO PROVIDE SAFE AND AFFORDABLE HOUSING!! AN EQUAL HOUSING OPPORTUNITY.